Grey Owl Jet Carbon Fiber Paddle
Dragon Skin Edge Tape
Length in Inches
Grey Owl's carbon fiber Jet is now even better. New materials and production techniques shaves two ounces off this powerhorse. The Jet is a stiff and sturdy carbon fiber composite one-piece shaft and blade that performs well in both calm and windy conditions. Foam core blade with composite T-grip.
IDBF spec202a-Approved for use in all competitions.
- Only 17.8 ounces (505g) at 51"
- Although light and stiff, it has enough mass good inertia in windy conditions.
- The smooth, high gloss finish makes this paddle look good as it performs.
- The shaft and blade are molded together for a smooth transition.
- Traditional T-grip is made from carbon fiber over foam core.
- The shaft is ergonomically designed for positive blade orientation.
- The Jet is a great paddle for someone ready to make the transition from wood to carbon fiber.
- Available sizes: unsized or 42"-51" (half inch sizes as well i.e. 46 1/2)
Edge Guard- Protect your new paddle blade edges from scratches and scrapes with Edge Guard. A clear, durable vinyl tape that will withstand the harsh elements or other paddlers. (Additional $10)